- - Precise process control (welding, cutting) - less waste, less garbage
- - Long-lasting quality components - fewer parts, fewer shipments
- - Digital documentation - less use of paper
- - Possibility of working with packaging materials of reduced thickness - thanks to the precision of the controls, less waste
- - Energy recovery servomotors - exchange capacity between axes inside the power bus
- - Solar power company - we produce a large part of the energy we consume
- - Extensive use of hybrid corporate vehicles
- - Reduced travel - technical and commercial services performed remotely as much as possible
- The "mono materials" currently trending as a recyclable solution require higher process accuracy in terms of temperature, pressure and cut control.
- Contrary to the trend, we built our machines taking expensive construction choices, characterizing them with superior controls and greater precision.
- The consequence is the possibility of working with conventional materials of lower weight and therefore cheaper, moreover, in large part, already naturally suitable for "mono materials".
More than twenty years ago, even before we've heard about Industry 4.0, we were providing remote connection services consisting of: troubleshooting via analog modem and management of cycle/event counters, hour counters, and events/alarms log on the machine, ready for the connection to an external supervision system, same thing for the extended troubleshooting on HMI for the alarms and the events log. Today, with the technological tools available, our machine automation allows various additional functions compared to what was done in the past:
- - Flexibility - format change (parameters from HMI)
- - Digitization - manuals and troubleshooting guide on the HMI
- - Customer care - worldwide remote access via the internet
- - IOT - possible worldwide machine status view (obviously only with the customer's permission)
- - Augmented reality - for mechanical / process support during a remote connection
- - Smart data - data transfer from machine to client-server, from the data table and/or database with a historical log of events, lots, etc.
- - Data online - depends on privacy settings